Biography_of_a_toothbrush

Imagine a life without me
Even this thought is weird, so it be

Your mornings and your evenings, I can feel
Even many of you use me after every meal

You gave me the best friend of life
We live and enjoy like husband and wife

You also made me meet with 32 friends together
Cleaning them everyday is a joy altogether

I understand though I'm replaceable after some time
The best part of this short life, I remain your need prime

I continue living in the cabinet for few more years 
The day when all my hairs get worn off, i feel the tears

Its time to bid adieu to this owner & everyone 
My rebirth is confirmed with recycling and be with someone

#Mindspeak
11/10/2020
Toothbrush_biography

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Valentine Day

Kranti Daud - A dream come true

Being in Love