I Froze (dedicated to Appa)

 

Being a child,
My silly mischiefs,
Would stop instantly,
With your mere mention,
I froze!
Being a student,
My horrible scorecards,
Needed your signature,
With your mere glance,
I froze!
Being a teenager,
I wanted to be a king,
The clashing of our ideas,
Would extend to your scolding,
I froze!
Being a man,
I chose entrepreneurship,
You supported the same,
Won my heart by counselling,
I froze!
Your ideas of life,
Impacted me a lot,
Today, I live what you taught,
For I found those practical,
Values froze!
Reaching mid-forties,
When I sat beside you,
After talking for a few moments,
You chose to be silent forever,
I froze!
You lived a life king size
Your values have a legacy,
Watching you in a freezer,
Lying calmly with a smile,
I froze!
Author's Note -
Thank you #dywt for giving me a chance to pen down my emotions. This one is for you Appa 🙏🙏



Comments

  1. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  2. 💐❤️beautiful emotion dedicated a father such lovely thought of ur mind......

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Valentine Day

Kranti Daud - A dream come true

Being in Love