Moonwake

*A man's late realisation*

On a breezy night, as he walked on the beach all alone
Observing the moonlit sea the man saw the water sparkled and shone
With the breeze hitting the face, he felt the happiness of company unknown
He felt sad, he was unable to capture this beauty on his mobile phone.

"This is so romantic," he said to his mind
He shouted "You set the tone for a wonderful time having hearts kind" 
"It is not me, it's the moon to be credit," the sea opined
"The rays of the moon makes me sparkled and shined"

Hearing this conversation, the moon felt over the moon
"Thank you dear sea, but then light I throw I get as a boon"
My source is the Earth with whom I share a fine tune
Rotating around the axis I recieve my fortune

Smilingly earth accepted the gratitude of his friend
I hope you all know I'm not the source where this story will end
Sun, the big star is my source from where the energies descend
He will rise at the dawn, spread life and light, a blessing for all, really godsend.

The man was a witness to this entire nature's conversation
He was baffled by the attitude of gratitude, the nature's admiration
He knew this was a lesson to be learnt by the human race for civilisation
"A moonwake is a reflection of the reflection of the reflection of the Sun," a wonderful realisation

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Valentine Day

Kranti Daud - A dream come true

Being in Love